offers within Resources for working from homeedit search
– a guided meditation to help you to tune in to the body and to aid your mindfulness practice.
– Take a couple of minutes to check in with yourself through this gentle meditation. This is a useful technique to use in moments when you need to bring calm and focus, and also as part of your morning and daily routine
– Take yourself on a trip trough the senses, either walking outside or eyes-closed sitting in a chair
– sometimes it’s important to make a positive impression, for example an important business meeting or interview
– our mind and body is hard-wired to react instantaneously, and we can learn to re-programme our patterns to respond more appropriately when we meet a challenge.
– examples of behavioural flexibility and what we can learn from this way of thinking
– Anna Bell defines resilience, and the consistent habits of resilient people.
– while working from home, Sustrans staff share the tips that have helped them maintain their mental wellbeing