Accessibility statement for Way to Work Scotland
This accessibility statement applies to waytoworkscot.org
This website is run by Sustrans Scotland. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text on the homepage slider will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some of our pages are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 30 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: Dionne Phipps-Clancy by emailing email@example.com
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
A website accessibility audit will be completed by external web development agency Jim Byrne & Associates in autumn 2020 .
Summary of the accessibility audit:
- The websites / systems will be manually checked against all relevant WCAG 2.1 checkpoints.
- A range of tools will be used to help test the website, including a screen reader, text only browser, colour analyser, CSS and HTML validator.
- The website will be tested on mobile devices such as smart phones, tablet computers and on IOS and Android platforms. Apps on IOS and Android platforms will be used.
Steps to resolve accessibility issues identified by this audit will be implemented following its completion.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22nd September 2020. It was last reviewed on 22nd September 2020.